Chicken Sausage – 1 packet -400gm
Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
Redchilly Powder -1 or 1 ½ tablespoon
Lime Juice – 2 tablespoons
Salt – little
Oil – 2 tablespoon
Yogurt Dip :
Yoghurt – 1 cup
Green chilles- 1 or 2
Coriander leafs/ Curry leafs – 4 shredded
Garlic – 1 pod
Salt – For taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Clean and cut the sausage into thick slices .
2. Marinate sliced sausges with Chilly powder , Garam masala , Lime juice and salt for at least 30 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in Fry pan and Deep fry marinated sausage slices for 5 minutes or until it turns little brown.
1. Grind ginger and garlic to make smooth paste
2. Blend yoghurt with sliced green chilles ,coriander leaf/Curryleafs, ginger garlic paste and salt
Tip : Goes very well with Kubooz/ Arabic bread. You can make more spicy by adding Blackpepper to sausage after roasting